Last Updated: May 4, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect various types of personal information from and about users of our services, including:
A. Information you provide to us:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number, and postal address)
- Account and login information (username and password)
- Payment information (credit card number and billing address)
B. Information we collect automatically:
- Device and usage information (IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, and browsing history)
- Location information (general geographic location based on your IP address)
C. Information from third parties:
- We may obtain information about you from third parties, such as our business partners and service providers.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services
- Process transactions and send you related information
- Communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support
- Personalize your experience with our services
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities
- Comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
4. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors and customer support vendors
- Business partners, affiliates, and other third parties for marketing, advertising, or promotional purposes
- Other parties if required by law, in connection with a legal claim, or to protect our rights and the rights of others
5. Third-Party Websites
Our services may contain links to third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
6. Data Security
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
7. Cookies And Similar Tracking Technologies
Types of cookies we use:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Services and cannot be turned off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work without them.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Other cookies: We may also use other types of cookies to improve your experience on our site. These cookies may be used for customization, security, or other purposes. We will provide more information about these cookies as they become necessary.
For more information on how to manage cookies in popular web browsers, please consult the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, some features of our Services may not function as intended, and we may not be able to provide you with the personalized experience that you expect.
8. International Data Transfer
We may transfer your personal information to countries outside your jurisdiction, which may have different data protection laws. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information to these countries.
9. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete the information promptly.
10. Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your location and applicable laws, you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your information or object to its processing.
11. California And Virginia Privacy Rights
13. Contact Us
530 LYTTON AVE FL 2
PALO ALTO, CA 94301